Private (VIP) Abortion
We know that confidentiality, time constraints and discretion are very important concerns for many women who are thinking about terminating a pregnancy.
- In keeping with these critical priorities, we will provide special arrangements that are tailored to your individual needs.
- For you, our schedule is totally flexible. We will work with you to pick a time and a day that best suits your schedule.
- From the time that you arrive at our facility, a staff member will greet you outside and take you immediately to a private room in the office where you will be treated with the utmost privacy, attention and focus.
- Your paperwork, lab work, counseling, physical exam and treatment will be taken care of in a way that protects your anonymity and your dignity .
- The doctor will meet you, advise you and answer all of your questions. Your support person (family member or other) can be present throughout the evaluation and exam process.
- Your procedure will be performed in our state of the art sugical suite.
- After your procedure, your support person will be welcome to join you during your recovery period.
For more information, please call us at 877 IMATTER
(877 462-8837) and ask for our private patient coordinator.